Friday, March 22, 2013

A stroll in the gardens

I walked down to meet my friend Claire at the Botanical Gardens for lunch. I wasn't actually intending to walk but when I got to the bus stop I remembered I lost my snapper card ages ago, so walking became my only option! Luckily it was a beautiful day and I was wearing comfortable shoes...

I think the random murals all over the place are among my favourite
 things about Wellington

I feel slightly better knowing that if I'm strolling through the Karori Tunnel
in an earthquake my chances of getting squashed are a bit less now that
it's been strengthened...

Autumn colours!!! Finally!

I want pet ducks


“Just because you are blind, and unable to see my beauty doesn't mean it does not exist.”
-Margaret Cho

Hills, sea and sky

Looking down at the Rose Garden

A lovely day, aside from the $45 parking ticket provided by an angry parking warden when we were only 8 minutes late!!

Lola K xx







No comments:

Post a Comment