Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Life Lately

Spot my kitty cooling off in the shade!



So I’ve had a bit of an unexpected hiatus. Sorry about that! Wellington has really turned on the weather lately and I just sort of fell into holiday mode doing a whole lot of not much of anything! I forget how much I love this time of year once everyone calms down a bit after Christmas and the city turns into a ghost town after everyone has relocated for New Years.

Money has been a rather big stress issue for me recently so I’ve been lying low a bit more than usual, celebrating a few family birthdays, getting a few projects ticked off, spending a bit of time in the kitchen, doing (boring) grown-up organising stuff, catching up on some reading and movie watching. Can’t complain really. I’ll leave the gallivanting ‘round the countryside to Lauren for the moment (how amazing are those photos!?!)

Hope your New Year break has been just as enjoyable
Lola J
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment