Wednesday, December 5, 2012

10 Things: A Progress Note

Just reporting on my progress with my list of 10 things to do before the end of the year. It's going well so far!

1. Paint and rehandle my set of drawers...
 I got these drawers for about $40 from TradeMe. When the paint was dry I roughed it up a bit with sandpaper to give it a slightly distressed look.

2. Make a dreamcatcher....
Most people probably use instructions. I just made it up. It turned out alright though...

3. Make a canvas print...
 
 
Often when I attempt something DIY I remember that I actually am not very good at it and I get quite cranky that it's not as easy as it seems in my head. Thanks to the people who put up with my whinging about handles not fitting and throwing dreamcatchers across the room, etc.
 
So that's 5 done all up! 5 more to go and I'm running out of time. Yikes!
 
Lola K xx
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment