Saturday, November 3, 2012

Snap!

The first week of my holiday has been pretty sweet - a nice mix of beautiful sunny weather, and a good dose of my beloved rain to welcome the weekend! I've pretty much spent the entire time reading, apart from taking some breaks between chapters to visit friends, go out for dinner and Laura and I even took a nice little excursion to Lake Ferry for a picnic. I've got a pretty packed out week ahead, including a trip to the beach, attending a fundraiser for an orphanage in India and seeing The Black Keys! I might actually explode from excitement.

Here are some snaps from the past few days...

This little blackbird was waiting for me when I got home

Sky blue
 
The view from my friend Josie's lounge
 
White chilli made by the lovely Josie
 
Followed by key lime pie from Sweet Mother's Kitchen!
 
Seventies inspired light shade meets turkish kebab shop
 
This book, and it's prequel The Passage, are two of
the best books I've ever read in my life.
And I've read a lot of books.
 
Caught raiding one of Mum's bookcases for more...
 
Pavlova made by the coolest mum in the world (mine)
 
 
Have a magical weekend, folks.
 
Lola K xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment