Friday, November 30, 2012

Fashion Friday

I just have to take a minute to gush about my friend Gemma. She's one of the most genuine and insightful people I've ever had the fortune of meeting and she has this knack of making life seem like a whimsical fairytale. I like fairytales. She's one of those people you feel lucky to know...



Me and Gemma. With ears on.
 
 
Gemma has just got back from overseas where she's been gallivanting around Europe and the UK and she bought me a present which I'm excited to share on this fashion friday post!
 
The world's most beautifully whimsical ring
 
And....
A little mirror with Jemima Puddleduck on the back
from Beatrix Potter's actual house!
So I can check myself out!
 
 
How lucky am I to have such a thoughtful friend? I feel so surprised that she even thought about me while she was away having the time of her life and I've been showing off my gifts to everyone.
Now you've seen them too :)
 
Lola K xx 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Holy Smokes I am so so stealing that ring when I see you next!!! :P Totally amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd like it! :)We should have coffee very soon I feel.

      Delete