Friday, November 23, 2012

10 things...



Photo from weheartit



I'm joining Lauren with her 10 small goals for the remainder of 2012. I meant to begin this a day or two after she put hers up but then I got sick with the longest lasting cold of my life and the only goal I could think of making was being able to breathe and eat at the same time again. I feel like I am fiiinally on the mend now (touch wood) so time for some real goals:

  1. A handwritten letter to a friend on the other side of the world
  2. Take my pills and vitamins everyday... the right amount of times a day too
  3. A spot of online shopping
  4. More crafting with my crafting box
  5. Wake up at the same time (and make that a reasonable time) every week day
  6. Send big catch up email to my bestie in England
  7. Eat fruit everyday
  8. Sew something
  9. Take more photos of my family (especially unexpected, candid ones)
  10. Do something interesting and drastic with my hair

Here I go!
Lola J
xo

4 comments:

  1. i also need to send two lovely handwritten letter to two best friends in the other side of the world. and i'm gonna do it this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing quite beats a personal, handwritten letter in my opinion! I think I need to invest in some pretty paper for the job. Happy letter writing!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! :) I think I've got my work cut out for me to tackle some of these bad boys...

      Delete