Monday, October 29, 2012

Snap!

I'm pretty excited because I have exactly one more shift and then 24 days off!! Eeeeeeeee!! I'm so looking forward to being able to relax, read, write, catch up with friends and do a few other fun things that I don't always have time to do when I'm working. You'll definitely be able to read all about it.
I've got a pretty exciting recipe to share with you sometime this week, but for now here are some snaps of the week that's been...

A beautiful bouquet
 
Unintentionally blurry Wellington by night
 
 
$6 second hand shoes!
 
A rather bright moon
 
Vinyls
 
Margherita pizza and tiramisu
 
Gollum at the airport (really bad lighting, sorry!)
 
Taken from library.thinkquest.org
The girl in the centre makes me so happy!
 
 
Lola K xx
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment