Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Snap!

It's been a pretty full on week! I feel like I've been run off my feet and haven't had time to sit down. It's been extremely temperamental weather - four seasons in one day is definitely an accurate way to describe this city at the moment! I've been snapping pictures along the way as is my habit. I credit photography with reminding me to stop and smell the flowers and notice little things in life that we take for granted. Since I've been all over the place I think a little collection of snaps from the week that's been are in order...

I love love love lavender
I picked this up at a second hand shop in a little wee town called Shannon.
Nothing like a bit of Southern Comfort to soothe the soul :)
A graffiti wall and a cherry tree in Shannon
Caramel Milkshakes in Levin
Kai!
Mmm margarita
Candle wax
Pink flowers in a preserving jar
Spring has sprung
 
Bagels with cream cheese and homemade apricot jam!
Yes please :)
 
Lola K xx
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment