Saturday, October 13, 2012

I just wanted to tell you...

...How much I love rainy days. I've been a bit melancholic since we're heading into summer because it's really not my favourite season and it doesn't feel right having Christmas in the sun. So this morning I woke up to a deliciously rainy day and decided to spend it appropriately. Books, heaters (although I wish it was a fire), PJs, dvds, awful tabloid magazines, Pinterest, and endless cups of Caramel and Rose with French Vanilla tea. These are the days I dream of!

 
 
 
 
Wherever you are, I hope the weather is in your favour :)
 
Lola K xx
 
 

2 comments:

  1. today is a rainy day in São paulo, but i don´t like this! >.<

    ps i like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Sorry you don't like rainy days. Send the rain to New Zealand! :)

    ReplyDelete