Sunday, October 7, 2012

Gratitude




I felt like it was a good time for a gratitude post as I've been feeling so blessed recently with all the birthday love the special people in my life have been showering me with. Here are a handful of things I’m thankful for this week:
  • Thoughtful people who remember my birthday (without hinting or facebook prompting)
  • Freshly laundered sheets
  •  Birthday mousse (chocolate of course)
  • Unexpected messages from friends I haven’t spoken to in ages
  • Blossoming kowhai trees out the front of my house
  • Ultrasounds
  • Asparagus (which is finally back in season!)
  • Planned lunch and dinner dates with friends/family
  • Audio books
  • Pretty ribbon
  • Brightly coloured tights
 Hope the week ahead is a good one.
     Lola J
     xo


No comments:

Post a Comment