Friday, October 19, 2012

Fashion Friday: The Home Edition!

Hello!
Lola K here showing off my home "fashion." I have this obsession with home decorating which is why I'm awful sad that I rent and therefore cannot just knock down walls and put in new kitchen appliances when I feel like it. I've been feeling a little disenchanted with my little flat and I thought maybe a post about the pretty things I've done to it might make me appreciate it a little more...
It has a touch of the shambles about it but I've done my best to make it as homely as possible. The main theme being colour and randomness!

Dans ma chambre il y a...

Pretty flowers left over from flower crowns in bottles

The writing's on the wall!

I love lofts. A lot.

I just got this rainbow rag rug from Urban Outfitters.
Perfect for my random space...

...And matchy-matchy with my rainbow couch!


And now you've had a peek into my home. I think I'll probably relocate when my lease is up in february. In the meantime, I'll continue to dream of being a homeowner when I can renovate and decorate to my heart's content. Speaking of which, our blog may be undergoing some renovating of it's own in the next week...Watch this space!

Lola K xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi lola.
    Your home is beautiful and very creative. I like this.
    I love the phrases on wall... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess! They're wall stickers so I can pull them off without my landlord getting mad at me :)
    P.s I have a cousin from So Paulo!

    ReplyDelete